Pooler Karate will also be closed Thursday, September 5th! We will continue to post updates via Facebook and our website as needed.
After close monitoring of the storm we have decided to close Tuesday, September 3rd and Wednesday, September 4th. We want to make the safest choices for our school families.
If there are any changes to these plans we will let everyone know as soon as we can via Facebook and our website.
Our goal is to open Thursday, but we will see what happens.
We encourage everyone to monitor the resources below and make preparations as necessary.
Respectfully, Carson Fortner